.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Star Wars Gate

This morning's dream mixed up the two science fiction properties in a completely unsanctioned way. Note, All copyright and trade marked items are property of their respective owners and my dreaming about them should not be interpreted as a challenge to their respective trademarks or copyrights.

Darn, the details have vanished. I remember that the gate system travels to a galaxy far far away, and the G'ould in this part of the Galaxy are new at the whole posession thing, and so they call themselves the Midichlorians. In fact, they are pretty much happy to just be in a host, so much so that they go along in stealth mode most of the time, enhancing the powers of their hosts. It was a bizarre dream in that the records of the Republic indicated that Han Solo got the short end of the stick as far as credit for changing history went, and there was a young researcher, a Solo herself, who was going through the old archives and interviewing G'ould/Jedi from that ere to correct, or at least update the history.

Ad Astra per Technica
Fermius Firefly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home