.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Road Trip

I dreamed that I was on a road trip with three cars, and only two drivers. So we would drive half a day, then go back to get the other car. Little Red was making the trip with both J and myself, so I was essentially driving three times the actual distance. We were shuttling other folks in the two bigger cars, and I don't know why none of our other friends could drive, just that they absolutely were not allowed to take the wheel. The groups of friends who were taking each leg of the trip also changed at every other stop it seemed.

At one of our stops we were staying in a living room. However, our hosts had not mentioned that they were going to have a huge party the next day. We awoke when the first group of about a dozen women arrived. We were sleeping on the couch, J in her jammies and me, in not so much. The room with our clothes was being used by women who were preparing themselves to perform for the rest of the party. It was pretty tricky trying to move around in just a thin blanket until we could get into the room to get my clothing, all while more and more guests were arriving.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home