.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Home Gym

Instead of going to the gym, I decided to build one in my back yard.

I took out the hot tub and put in a couple of weight machines, moved the
cardio-glide out there, and then started in with a pickaxe and shovel to
dig out the pool. When the pool was finished the gym attendant, a rather
buxom blonde woman with large green eyes and rather full lips, invited
me to participate in a game where we captured one another's shoes. When
a team got a pair on their shelf, that person would join that team.
There was a lot of bumping and kicking around as the pool was only about
eight feet wide. The game went on for a quite a bit. I had to stop after
awhile, as my asthma was making it difficult to breath. Competing with
the younger, faster, people was wearing me out, not to mention bruising
my body as well as my ego.

When the game was over, the very exuberant and busty attendant offered
to play a one on one game with me, but the stakes would be our swimwear.
I pointed out that she had twice as much on as I did. "Yes, but you're
bigger, so it will work out."

I had the impression that she had all ready 'worked out' exactly what
was going to happen, but I swam out into the middle of the pool, having
decided that I was okay with that.

We each made it to our corners with one of the other's shoes, so she got
my trunks and I got her top. Despite her impediments, she got both my
other shoe, and hers, I managed to nab her, though, and picked her up
and put her on my shelf, claiming victory. "I like the way you cheat,"
was all she said as she untied her suit bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home