.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chess Match

I dreamed last night that I was playing in a chess tournament. My opponent had three women sitting behind him with large pom-poms. They sat quietly until he reached out and made a move. Then they jumped up, revealing very long shapely legs and tight tummies with a bit of under-boob showing below the very short tops they were wearing.

I remember thinking, "who brings cheerleaders to a chess match?" And wondering if their jumping around on my clock time was going to be allowed.


In a later dream I was surrounded by some rough looking sorts after stepping outside of a very crowded bar for some air.

"Since we outnumber you, we're going to let you hit first." The biggest and easily ugliest of them told me while gesturing to his chin.

"Really, you sure?"

They all just laughed, the ugly one the loudest.

So I lit them all on fire with a wall of flame that jetted out from every part of my body and pushed them back several feet.

Oddly, I was not expecting that at all, so much so that it woke me up.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home