.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Potted Plant Shoot, Ivy Cliff Fall

              I dreamed I was setting up lights and reflectors for a photo shoot, when some random people stopped by and asked if they could be in the photos. I said “Sure, just sign the release,” and some did, and some decided to just stay and watch.
              I took hundreds of photos of several folks with the various large potted plants I had assembled for the shoot. A smaller group of the “models” and I went back to the house to review the images. Several of them wanted to buy some of the images there and then, so I printed them on high quality photo paper and matted them.
              After making a couple of hundred dollars I was getting tired and managed to get rid of all but a couple of the women. They wanted me to take more “intimate” photos. I agreed and took their contact information. The women seemed disappointed that they weren't going to be photographed right now. I explained that I needed to clean up equipment from the day's shoot and to prepare my studio. I wanted to scout outdoor locations for them as well. They promised to return in the morning.

              Later I dreamed I was lying on the retaining wall in the back yard. T-Rex was madly pumping my back and howling in my hear. I found that I couldn't move, and it was getting darker, and colder every moment. I could see Little John and Marvin in the house, they were stretched up against the living room slider, clawing frantically at it. I could tell that they were meowing at me, but I couldn't hear them at all, other than their claws tappity-tapping on the glass. I wanted to shout at them to “Go get mom-cat!” However, I didn't seem able to speak. Some broken bits of ivy fluttered down onto me, and I couldn't muster up the strength to brush them aside. That's when I realized that I had fallen down the cliff in the back yard again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home