.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shark Bay, Foot Dentures

        I was swimming in a bay, no beach just rocks down to the water. N was up on the shore with a couple of our friends. I climbed out of the water when they began gesturing frantically past me and motioning me in. I climbed out and looked back into the water. There were three large sharks swimming right where I had been, they circled and swam closer to the rocks, one of them even looking up out of the water. My friends pulled me back up the rocks, even though I was in no danger.

        It looked like the shark was expecting a hand out rather than hunting for a meal. After a few minutes the sharks schooled up and swam out into deeper waters.

        That was a close one. I dont think we should swim here anymore.

        May be not, I said, but I still didnt think it was really that unsafe most of the time. Im not even sure those were really man-eaters, did you see how small their mouths were?

        Yeah, they were more like lost puppy dogs. SCV commented with a double helping of sarcasm.

        Our conversation was interrupted by waves tossed up by an incoming cruiser. We scrambled up the rocks to get out of the way. Behind the cruiser were several other ships and as the passed the water became choppier and more dangerous to the small vessels still out there. One of the vessels that went by was a big yellow school bus, its hood slamming into the waves and kids piled up at the first few windows to get a good drenching when the bus plowed through a swell. It cruised by and the kids all waved at us.

        Ok. Thats something you dont see every day, I waved back at the kids. Four huge barges lurched into the bay behind the bus, each with a load of some dark loamy material. I was sure that the loads would be dumped into the harbor, but the barges were so large and heavy that they seemed to cut through the water without hardly rocking or rolling at all. Their wakes, however, were huge, and threw one of the sharks all the way up onto the rocks.

        Despite the protests of my friends, I climbed down the rocks and helped the two-hundred pound plus animal back into the water. The two of us rode the waves for a bit and then the shark took off into deeper and safer water, leaving me to ride it out until the parade of boats stopped and the water calmed enough for me to swim back close to the rocks and climb out. I waved cheerily at my friends and wife so they wouldnt panic and do something embarrassing, like call the Coast Guard.

        I caught a ride with a small sailboat and they dropped me off at some floating docks. The run to shore was somewhat wild, as the docks were still rising and falling several feet. There was more than once when the dock pulled out from under me and I almost tumbled back into the bay. I finally hopped ashore, timing my jump to make an easy crossing. I made my way back to N and my friends, where we met in a tunnel with a huge Plexiglas window into the bay. The water was still churning up over the tunnel and we could alternately see both above and below the water line. I pointed out that the waves were calming down, and that the sharks were all chasing small fish further out in the bay. Still, no one else wanted to go swimming.

        The dream this morning was a little less detailed. There was a party at our house. I dont know who was being feted but it was one of Ns associates. Somehow I got the job of sitting with the kids of which there was only one. A little dark-haired brown eyed girl who fell in love with my Lego planes and cars. As I got them down for her to look at I noticed that she wasnt so little. The planes and cars kept dropping parts off of them. The woman leaned over to fish the engine and propeller assembly of the Ford Tri-motor out from behind the sideboard. Her low cut top swung down revealing a cute set of breasts with small conical nipples. I looked away.

        Im not a little girl anymore, she emphasized.

        OK, I get that, Im not exactly a little boy, but I like Lego, too.

        That made her smile and she asked if I had some extra bricks around as she didnt want to take apart the models Id made. I brought out the chest and told her she could use whatever she wanted, I had the instructions for all of the models on disk. She really brightened up at that. She vanished back into my office and I went out to see what was going on.

        Not much. N and her costumer friends had set up some sort of award production and were going on about things of which I knew nothing and people I did not recognize or know. I stayed long enough to be polite and then slipped back to my office. Another young woman had arrived and they were huddled around my computer.

        They were playing a game that I had forgotten Id made with photos and sprites based on Lego Mini-figures. I laughed. Let me know how that works out. I dont think I ever finished all of the game.

        You made this?

        Yes.

        Its not really a kids game, is it?

        I remembered there were some rather racy double entendres in the game. Uh, no, not really. The kids both looked like they were in their late teens, so I let them visit. Network TV was racier, and the parts not portrayed by little yellow headed smiley-faced gender neutral cartoon characters. I left to go make sure the refreshments were being set out by the caterer. 

        The caterers had everything in order and there was nothing for me to do. I headed back to my office to find a book. When I arrived the new girl was standing in the middle of the office, flying two of the planes around with her hands. The first girl was looking frustrated at the computer.

        I excused my way around the tall blonde to see what was frustrating the first girl. I could tell instantly from the score board on the side what the problem was. Youre too good. Youve progressed to far to get the perfect score.

        What?

        I told you the game wasnt complete. I pointed to the zero score in the fourth box down. Either you were very persuasive, or very ruthless, your religion never underwent a schism, at this point in the game your Minis behaviors are too locked in. I also noticed that shed started a two player game rather than a solo game and then hadnt played the second player, that would have dropped the score a bit, too, as there were rewards for interacting with the other player.

        I watched as a blue skinned sim walked past her religions recruiters, resplendent in their lime green wigs and forest green robes. One stepped out and hugged the prospective convert.

        Would you like Foot Dentures? she intoned in a happy high-pitched voice.

        I didnt remember putting that in the sound files.

        I made some changes in the games text files, the young woman admitted. I looked down from the screen. She was hunched forward so her blouse was open to me again.

        I see, thats pretty funny, actually. I sat in my rocking chair, trying to remove myself from temptation. I found myself admiring the long legs of the blonde turning around in front of me and quickly turned back to the dark-haired woman.

        Perhaps I should resurrect the game and let you play with the dialog trees.

        I like to play.

        The blonde, her back to me, gave a little cough and dropped the engine and motor assembly off the Tri-motor.

        Whoops.

        Well, pick it up, the first girl ordered.

        But. You made me give you my. Oh!

        I had no idea what was going on. I looked over at the first girl, she held her hands below the desk where the blonde couldnt see and stretched a pair of Hello Kitty underwear at me.

        I could feel myself starting to blush.

        If the blonde had bent down at the knees, or even bent down slowly, her skirt, though short, would not have pulled up enough to reveal a very blond thatch of fuzz that did nothing to conceal her womanly charms. I looked back over to the first girl. She licked her lips at me.

        Oh, whoops! The blonde girl spun to face me as the straightened up, skirt flaring in a graceful arc around her hips. Again, if shed moved slower I wouldnt have seen the smooth shape of her labia nestled below her soft triangular tuft of blonde fuzz.  

        I was completely surprised by the turn of events, so much so that the dream stopped at that point.

        I absolutely didnt want to get out of bed this morning.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home