.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Your Dog is Dead."

        N and I were going to visit my parents. As soon as we arrive, dad comes out of the door between the house and the garage (When the garage door is open we often use that door as it is much easier to open and we dont have to wrestle with the worlds toughest screen door.)

        Brace yourself, you dog is dead.

        We dont have a dog, and my one attempt at dog ownership ended in euthanasia at only a couple of weeks. I figured he must have been talking about T-Rex, who N refers to as my dog.

        No, T-Rex, no! I ran into their house to the patio, where I assumed T-Rex would have been staying. (Though I dont know why he would have been at my parents home.)

        I got to the patio, and there was Sasha, my dog, only very much a ghostly form. Crystal and her kittens were there (White cats) as well as Tiny and several of our other deceased pets.

        I thought this was becoming a real night terror at that point, but the animal spirits were actually comforting, and a little reassuring even if they were creepy at the same time.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home