.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mint Juleps

        I was out with N and J in some sort of club. They didnt have Mint Juleps or even the stuff to make them, so we went to another bar.

        The second bar had a sort of nautical theme, and had large windows overlooking the ocean. I found that they had the stuff to make the drink, but no one knew how. After failing to talk two of the regular bartenders through it, I finally grabbed an apron and came around the bar to do it myself. J wanted crushed ice and N wanted cubes, so I made both versions. I then made more for a couple of the other customers.

        The manager let us get ours for free.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home