.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, September 05, 2008

RV Camping.

        I dreamed I was going RV camping with Ns family. We had four RVs in a caravan. We pulled into a nice empty campground that sat on a bluff overlooking the ocean. There were tall trees on either side of the road. The RV hookups were parallel to the road, very odd arrangement, I thought. We coordinated our group via cell phone and there was much moving the RVs around to give us the maximum protection from the elements, and to allow various extensions to connect between the RVs.

        Wed parked the RVs in two rows, and then started working on getting the pop-outs set up and the 30 foot long canopies set next to one another (filling in the gap between the two RVs overlooking the ocean. One of my nephews got the bright idea to lash the telescoping legs to the back of his quad, and then drive the thing open. It would have worked, too, if he hadnt drove over my feet.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seemd to hace lost your e-mail address which is why I doing this here. Quote:
So it seems that the powers that be have finally brought upon this Windows Vista and XP Earth, a version of X-COM that will run properly, without any glitches or bugs. This was the one game that I was so mad I could not play with my Gametap membership, because the game would not run under Vista. Yay for Steam and 2K Games for making this happen.

Steam is selling each X-COM game in the series, including X-COM: UFO Defense, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, X-COM: Apocalypse, X-COM: Infiltrator and finally, X-COM: Enforcer for $4.99 each. But if you buy the entire collection, you can pick it up for a slim $14.99. Buy it this weekend, and you get 10% off the purchase. If for some reason, any of our readers pass on this deal for one of the greatest games ever released on any platform, Shenannigans will be called and you will be dealt with accordingly.

Unquote.

All 5 X-Xom games for $15, and recoded to work on Vista? SWEET!!!

Keith
keithlm_2000 (at) yahoo.com

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home