.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Muppets in Space


     I dreamed I was helping make a movie "Muppets in Space" it was a subtitled version number type thing. The dream started out normal enough, walking the sets to make sure they were safe, pointing out the marks for the actors and the puppeteer blinds both single and multi person. Don't remember a whole bunch after that, but eventually we ended up shooting on location, in space.
     That was interesting, because at one point we ended up in the escape tubes and I had to suit up and go outside to duct tape them together. Only it wasn't really duct tape, it was a nice silvery aluminized tape with a vacuum safe resin glue on it. I managed to get the three tubes taped together with a reflective shield on them. The Muppets were very happy to be able to breathe safely. I found that I was the only person in the escape tubes. I started to wonder about my sanity, as there were no muppeteers to operate the muppets, but they were still moving around and talking to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home