.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Behind the Stadium, Party Crashers

Dreamed of making love on the green green grass behind the stadium.... She's a little fuller figured than the previous model, and her brown eyes were a little closer to the blue/green spectrum. In the dream it was pretty clear this was a short term thing, a one convention only deal, five days and four nights, as it were. I was pretty okay with that, as by the time she was completely satisfied, I was thinking anything longer term would give me a heart attack.

To write anything more would be a chapter from an erotic novel, haven't had a detailed wild dream like that in a while.

In the second dream of the night I was at a party when a red-haired woman in a backless dress arrived. She was beautiful in the "there's my dream woman" sort of way, but wrong, terribly wrong. Whatever was walking around in her, wasn't her, and wasn't welcome. I forbid her to enter, not that I could block the entire garage door sized entrance to the party, and that seemed to amuse her. I could see the person inside fighting back against whatever was controlling her. She won out for a second and demonstrated the proper hand gestures for casting her tormentor back and forbidding her entrance. I played along and repeated the gestures, turning around as I did so. There was another woman there, heavy set and not too happy looking. I apologized, explaining that wasn't aimed at her. She brushed it off, but didn't enter the garage, instead electing to go around to the back gate instead.

I turned around and the slender red-haired beauty had found a sword from somewhere. I could see the entity fighting for control so I reached in and took the sword. The entity and the woman struggled for a bit until the entity won out and hissed at me "What, are you going to slay the innocent to prevent my fun?"

"Nope," and I slipped the sword up and across the small of the girls back as she turned to enter the party. The stroke, way more skillful than I could really do, cut through the transparent strap that held her dress back together at the top. I could tell from the entities surprised look that this wasn't at all something she expected, or even knew what to do about. She spun away from me, towards the driveway instead of deeper into the party full of potential victims, or whatever she considered fun.

I deftly cut through the knot in front of the dress that held the shape around her perfectly freckled cleavage. She spun around, the host momentarily regaining control to cover her embarrassment, and to keep the dress together. I could see her blushing all the way down her back. I reached out with the sword to where her thong rode high across her rather firm bottom, again with the transparent plastic straps, snip snip, and her thong was cut loose. I somehow managed to hook the tiny mesh back and pulled them off from behind. She gasped and turned to face me. I made the gestures, as she'd showed me and said the words to forbid her, and then reached out and pulled the girl across the threshold. The entity poured out in a puff of greasy smoke.

The red-haired woman knocked the sword from my hand. "You were supposed to threaten to kill me!"

"I'm pretty sure it was too smart for that bluff to work, besides, this way you're completely unharmed."

"And naked."

"Under your party dress, if you don't say anything, no one will know but us."  I let her step back and she let me tie the front of her dress back together. She took my hand to lead me back into the party, still blushing, all the way down to her freckled ankles.

As we passed through the door into the back yard, the heavy set woman I accidentally turned back earlier made the same gestures at me and I was pushed out and away from the party watching the backs of the woman and the gentleman who was still holding her hand. He was now blushing furiously.

I heard the entities voice, "Now neither one of us gets to crash the party." I could feel her pouting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home