.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hot Dog

        I dreamed than N brought home a dachshund puppy. He was hiding under the futon because he was afraid of the cats. The cats didnt seem to be attacking him, they were just curious about their new toy.

        I pulled out some of their old toys to distract them. That is when N noticed how chewed up some of the old toys were. She made me pull the puppy out from under the futon and she bundled him up and snuck him back to her office, locking the cats out. I finished putting the furniture back into place. When I was done I noticed there were no cats around.

        I looked out on the catio, then in the bedroom. No sign. I went down the hall, and there were seven cats sitting outside Ns office door, silently waiting.

Ad astra per technica,

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home