.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm supposed to remember... What?


      I dreamed last night of waking from a dream and saying "I must remember to post this in the Drog." but then not even remembering the details of the plot, let alone any of the other actual content. Does that really count as a dream?
      This morning I dreamed of a photograph, either on the television or in a newspaper, it might have been online even. Brown railroad cars, dozens of them, derailed and tumbled together in the open parking lot or courtyard of a large building complex, also with brown roofs. The words 184 dead were somehow connected to this dream. I wanted to know how the train was going so fast that dozens of cars could be pushed off the rails and shoved into the small space they were in. There may have been flooding involved as well, though I don't know if the flooding caused the derailment, or the vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home