.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Under Water Tunnel Town, JT on Drugs, Duct Tape Wet Dream


      I dreamed of an Under Water Tunnel that contained an artificial Beach, visible just as N and I were coming down the ramp. Somehow our car vanished and we were on foot. Supposedly we would connect back with it when we climbed up the stairs on the other side. In addition to the beaches with their brightly lit blue domes and wave machine surf there were several restaurants and some rather seedy looking hotels and shops. There were only a couple of public restrooms available if you were just passing through, so they were an incredibly filthy experience. N somehow lost her coat, and thus the car keys while visiting one.
      "You try to hover while honey-coating someone else's dookies."
      That was not something I even wanted to imagine. I went to check on the kids while she worked on getting her coat back from the bathroom attendant. The Kits were former students who are all now adults, I wasn't really chaperoning them, we were all on this trip at the same time, so it was really more of a visit. M and E were in their room whining about JT taking too much time in the bathroom. Because of the nature of the public restrooms, it was somewhat of an urgent issue. E is just a bit too big to be "hovering" at this point in her life.
      I turned the door latch and opened up the door. JT was shooting up. He was not happy with being interrupted, and really not happy that it was me that had discovered him. I made him get out of the bathroom, telling him he was being selfish. He came at me with the needle, not intentionally, it just happened to be in his hand. I managed to get out of the way and tumbled him out onto the comfy chair in the room, getting only a slight scratch. I told E and M to use the bathroom quick as JT might need it again soon.
      E and M rushed into the bathroom at the same time, grumbling about it.
      "Run some water down the tub drain, it all goes to the same place." I advised them and pulled the door shut.
      JT was up again complaining about how I had no right to interfere in his life. I just pointed to the bathroom. "I agree, so try to minimize your interference with your room mates."
      That caught him up and caused him to start stumbling around the room. He found the needle again and threw it at me.
      I managed to duck, catching it by the plunger. "No interfering in my life, either, then." I shoved the needle into the shag carpet and through the pad until I felt the tip scrape the floor. I jammed it down as far as I could and broke the tip off.
      "That's my only needle!"
      I tossed him the remains of the needle. He stared at it, crying, and rushed out of the room. S the lovely redhead stumbled into the room. I was concerned about her being doped up as well, but she was just tired and flopped on the bed. She looked like her makeup was smeared and her shorts under her skirt had been fixed with duct tape.
      I poked at her tummy by way of saying hello, but she sat up at the same time so I got her on the bra strap. She flopped back down.
      "Ah! Rape!" she said flinging her arms to the side.
      "Sorry, that looks more like an invitation than a resistance."
      I didn't make any move towards her, so she pouted.
      "Oh, that's really attractive. What's with the duct tape?"
      "Why are you looking at my crotch?"
      "Us rapists are like that."
      She kept pouting though.
      "Can you help, I'm afraid I'm going to rip my lips off. I was thinking a hot bubble bath."
      It seems S had repaired her shorts in a hurry, and had taped herself.
      "I that might work, but N has some suntan oil, that might be more effective. I know some duct tape adhesive is waterproof."
      "I have to pee."
      "Seems to be a theme here tonight." I pulled up her skirt to look at the duct tape. It went up onto her spandex shorts, so I figured out that I could start a tear with the grain and take the tape off in small strips. I explained that to S and she liked the idea of taking out a tiny strip from the center in both directions so she could pee.
      She handed me her leatherman out of her clutch-purse and I was searching for the short blade when E and M looked out of the bathroom door with great caution.
      "J's gone?"
      "Yep, for a while. I'm worried about him, though."
      "Yeah, well. We see you're busy here, so we're just going to step our for a bite to eat. Bye."
      I turned to say good bye but they were already slipping out the door in a big hurry. I looked back at S on the bed, spread out with her skirt up over her tummy and one hand holding up the top of her shorts.
      "Oh, great, I bet they think..."
      "Doesn't matter, I really have to pee!"
      I started to work on removing the center of the duct tape in a strip about a 16th of an inch wide. Unfortunately, the center of the duct tape wasn't lined up on her center, so I had to take several more strips on each side of the original.
      About the third or fourth slow strip of tape tearing in slow motion so as not to hurt her more delicate bits she said "I'm getting aroused."
      "You don't think I am? Do you want to finish on your own?"
      "Hell, no!"
      I peeled back a couple more and was unable to resist opening her a bit. Her clit was indeed a bit swollen and she was moist and scent of feminine arousal hit me. "You can pee now."
      "Don't go away, I'm not done with you yet." She rolled off the bed and into the bathroom. A small tinkle soon turned into a torrent.
      "N's sunscreen would probably make this easier," I stood and turned so she could hear me better. I started to walk to the door to wait for her to finish. Her skirt was on the floor, the door was open and I could see she was unbuttoning her top to reveal a white lacey demi-bra.
      
      And then a cat jumped on me from the headboard and woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home