.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mildly Erotic Content Warning: Silver, Redhead, Blonde and Brunette in the Hill House.


      I dreamed I was in the countryside, having broken down on a winding mountain road a couple of miles below the unattended orchards and vineyards of a large hillside home. I knocked on the front door and was greeted by a silver haired woman, who, while old, was still very attractive. We spoke for awhile, and she invited me to call S, a cute redhead, to join us rather than waiting in the car. I then called a tow company. S was worried that she wasn't going to get back to school in time for her first day of classes (Her senior year in college, she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with any of her instructors.)
      While we were talking about renting a car to get S to the airport, the silver-haired woman suggested that I borrow her car. She hadn't been out for a ride in a couple of years and would like to see what the world looked like nowadays. We followed her out to her garage, which was a converted carriage house. There was an old square windowed dark blue automobile. I think it was a Bentley from nearly a century ago. It turned over and purred like a kitten. We drove down to the bottom of the hill and transferred S's and my luggage to the very large trunk.
      We reached our hotel, but SHW insisted we go one block further and when we arrived, the doorman rushed out to greet us. "This is my hotel," she explained, then asked if her suite was ready.
      "Yes Ma'am."
      "My nephew and his fiancee will be staying with me."
      "Yes Ma'am, I'll have the guest rooms prepared."
      S started to protest but SHW gently touched her arm to shush her.
      "Just the large guest room, modern times, modern times."
      S blushed all the way down to her elbows, he skin even darker red than her hair.
      As we rode up in the VIP elevator, SHW explained that S would have the room to herself as I would be entertaining SHW this evening. I was a little nervous about that.
      It turns out that SHW was even more attractive than I initially thought. While we were entertaining each other, she explained that she'd decided to give me her estate and business, based on the background check she'd run on me while walking up to her house. I was stunned. The conditions were simple, I had to visit her at least once a week until she passed away, and she figured that would be relatively soon. She also wanted to make sure I really married S.
      I told her that would be unlikely as I was twice her age.
      "I'm older than you by more, it didn't seem to bother you any."
      "That's a little bit different."
      "It won't be, when she finds out you own all this."
      "I don't think that's going to make any difference with her."
      "She's a woman, trust me on this, give her a year out of her college, keep seeing her, you'll see. You'll see."
      We spent most of the night with her going over her estate and holdings so I would know what was happening. She even told me which of her financial managers were ripping her off, and asked that I wait until she was gone to confront them with the evidence, she just didn't want to kick up a fuss that might become public and spoil her remaining few months.
      In the morning I drove S to the airport, explaining about the sudden windfall, that I would be taking over her home, while she stayed here in her suite. I would be able to write, either working from the Hill House, or coming into town where she actually had an office in this building on the same floor as her suite. S seemed a little bit jealous of the time I spent with SHW, an emotion I hadn't expected to see involving me. At the airport I received a much more than friendly goodbye kiss.
      I worked int he office, the commute to the hill house was much shorter than the one I'd used to make. (Or that I actually make.) I spent the night a few times a week with SHW and we actually went out on the town a couple of times. There were even a couple of photographs in the gossip section, and I flat out told them I wasn't her nephew, and we wouldn't be making changes in her business arrangements as she liked things just the way they were. Over the course of a couple of weeks every one of her CFO or CEO's had come to visit me. I assured them that they would continue to have the same authority they now enjoyed with their companies, unless they thought they deserved otherwise. I noticed a couple of the businesses seemed to be suddenly running more smoothly and more profitably. Interesting.
      SHW insisted that I spend the week of the full moon at the house, "You must see the pool and hot tub by moonlight, it is amazing."
      I was settling into a room overlooking the pool and hot tub when I saw a couple of shapes slip over the stone wall. I made a note to have the iron bars reattached to the top of the wall. I was in a robe with a towel over my shoulders, so headed down to the pool.
      I stepped around the heated waterfall and slipped into the hot tub with my two visitors.
      Girlish yelps and both of them ducked down to their chins arms across their naked breasts. "What are you doing here?" shouted the blonde woman.
      "I live here," I held up the gate keys to the pool area as a visual aid. "So what brings you here."
      "Uh..uh, UH!" the brunette was obviously orgasmic. There was a small statue of a tentacled thing in the water with jets pouring out the base of each of its tentacles. She was rubbing on one with the jet aimed at her pubic area.
      "I see." I reached over and touched the top of the statue. Instantly I felt a connection with an overpowering maleness, it flowed through me. The brunette thrashed around in an even deeper orgasm, reaching out and grabbing on to my arm.
      "What?" the blonde moved to pull the brunette's arm away, "We'll just be going."
      When her hand missed the brunette she slipped into me, we were eye to eye as she stood to right herself, revealing full but firm breasts, glistening in the moonlight. Her eyes were the palest blue I think I've ever seen. She lowered herself, but in so doing placed herself directly over a tentacle and jet. I could feel her excitement.
      "You don't have to go, you and your friend are welcome here as long as you aren't causing any damage. Just come up to the house and let me know you are here, that way you won't have to climb the walls." All the while I was talking to her I could feel the statue as though it was part of me. I moved up to her as part of the statue. She sank against me, then around me. The brunette moved off of her jet and pressed herself against me. She was slender but soft.
      "Thank you," she whispered, then reached for me under the water.
      The statue still had a connection to the blonde and I was soon making love to the brunnette, all of us connected but part of me far away wrapped in the cold water of some great depth, enjoying the warmth and energy being generated by our quartet.
      At one point I could see the being's tentacles swirl against the cold current. Both women kissing over my face brought me back to the present and I found myself in the pale eyed blonde, feeling a tentacle reaching under me and around under her. I backed up against the statue so the warm water was jetting up between us. She tightened instantly and I felt her orgasm rush through her entire body.
      "Can ... we ... come ... back, tomorrow?"
      "I wouldn't want you to miss it." I almost invited them in, but realized there would be more mystery, tension, if I didn't. I watched both of them dry and dress, and got goodbye kisses and hugs from them before letting them out of the pool area, this time by the gate.
      I swam in the pool, the temperature was nearly freezing compared to the hot tub. Again, as I dived deep, I felt the connection to the consciousness attached to the statue in the pool. A deep satisfied connection that stayed with me all the way back in the house. I noticed that the aura stayed with me even after the next two days had passed. The young man who'd come back with the girls on the second night never seemed to be affected by it, other than to decline returning on the third night. (I'd gotten the impression he might have been gay.)
      When I returned to SHW I offered to take her with me next month, but she declined, saying she really was too old for that.
      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home