.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Anime Duck Herders, Dragging Kimono and Moustache

            Apparently the new DSP is having trouble handling the traffic. My dreams still seem to be populated exclusively by Anime cartoon characters and Chinese people, including myself with the annoyingly long Fu Manchu moustache. I must have started dreaming about a duck pond with two red-haired duck-herders (Anime Spiky-Haired Maidens) at least four times.

Then I was wading through the weeds with my silk Kimono dragging in the water and my moustache catching in every thorn bush we passed by, that part started over about a dozen times, or at least is seems like it did. No dream seemed to go anywhere or come to any sort of conclusion. None of the people I know were in my dreams, and none of my normal dream characters appeared during the night.

            Also, those anime faced girls look really weird in profile in 3D. They looked like robots rather than people. Somehow they reminded me of the Purple haired moon girls from the British TV show “UFO”.

 

Ad astra per technica,

FF

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home