.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Empty and Clean, Full and ...

In the first dream I remember the bedroom tear down had reached the stage of having everything out of the master bedroom. Only the dirty carpet remained, and soon enough, the carpet cleaners had it shining (well, figuratively.) I liked the roominess of it so much I didn't want to even put my mattress back in the room. I was thinking how pleasant and serene the open space was, and wondered if there was a good way to do that with the rest of the house.

In the second dream, I was in a house full of very soft, plushy people and furniture of every sort. The furniture was mostly large (six foot or more) rectangular and round lounges, all of which were large enough to be used as beds. Soon I found out why. It was (unknown to me, but not my date, apparently) a swinger's party. To say the people were plushy might have been an understatement; my date and myself were the thinnest people there. (I'm over two hundred pounds, and my date wasn't much lighter.) I didn't know something could be erotic and terrifying at the same time.

Then I was awakened by my cats, who wanted to tell me to get to cover because the landscaper was being attacked by the neighbor's dog. Said bulldog (not the brightest bulb in the string) lost to the leaf blower and ran off down the street. Then the other neighbors little terrier got out, then a bird decided to move in under my car in the garage while I had the door open. It has been a weird animal day. The cats are still hiding in the linen cabinet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home