.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bring Your Cats to Work Day

I dreamed I was returning to work (which I am) and it was "Bring Your Cat to Work" day. Fawn Lynn was the only one who wanted to go in with me. She sat quietly on the passenger seat and let me carry her into the building. She found a nice comfortable spot on my lumbar pillow and settled in on my desk.

I met my new boss, who seemed like a nice fellow. I then discovered that N had started to work for the District as well. She had brought Ginger Muffin in. Ginger and Fawn seemed to recognize one another and were exchanging head-bonks and face washings. N walked away without speaking to me at all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home