.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fermius Firefly

A Dream Log, whenever I remember the dreams I've had.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Marcos, United States

Fermius is a pen name drawn from a series of short fiction I wrote when I published the small press magazine Stellanova (on paper.) I play RPG games to escape from my daily grind as a technology wage slave for the state of California. I eat out a lot in order to do my part in supporting our increasingly service level economy. I am butler to 2 feline masters. If you ask them they will tell you I'm not very good at it, late with dinner, don't have enough hands with brushes in them, and sometimes I even lock them out of their office.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Glass Building and Crochet Critters

DROG 20111102

Glass Tower Escape

Yeah, um, not sure what this was now, vaguely remember that it was like my work building, only several stories taller. Everyone in IT was packing up their desks and getting out. We'd been outsourced..

Windup Crochet Critters

Now this was a very weird, but cool dream. I had crocheted a ten inch eyelash mite, and a much larger bedbug sort of thing. The eyelash mite was made out of some sort of yarn that wriggled when it's temperature changed. I warmed it up, then as it cooled it raced up my parents screen door. It was actually sort of amazing just how far it could go, about a dozen feet or so. The bedbug, which remembering it now was actually much flatter, wasn't made from the same yarn. To make it go I had to hook the mite up to its back. The mite wriggling pulled on the threads that controlled the bug's legs.

It crawled under my dad's touch and down into the neighbors yard, where I expected it to be torn to shreds by the dog. The dog seemed to be afraid of it and it curved back around and made it almost out to the street.

Holly.

I have absolutely no idea of why I wrote this. I can't even say if it is a woman's name or the plant.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home